Commercial Fire Protection
Fire Alarm System Solutions
Fire systems solutions, emergency communication and mass notification are an integrated package that add up to robust life safety. Fire detection means protecting not only your facility, but its occupants, including personnel, visitor, contractors and others on site.
ADVANCED Security Solutions is knowledgeable about all applicable NFPA codes and standards as well as working with the local Authority Having Jurisdiction (AHJ) so you can be assured your specification progresses smoothly from initial site survey and installation to final commissioning and sign off by these authorities.
Approved and Certified Technologies
Fire systems solutions use the latest approved and listed communication technologies and applicable back up power and redundancy so life safety is achieved enterprise-wide. Monitored systems receive the expertise of central station personnel who understand the importance of alerts and trouble signals while knowing how to report quickly and accurately to fire responders in the field. We also offer certificated monitoring service required by some facilities and in many jurisdictions, so you can be sure ADVANCED Security Solutions has you covered should an incident occur.
Systems include but are not limited to:
- State-of-the-art fire alarm control panels are the brains of your system. They are installed as a central point of information to accurately relay critical information.
- Central station connected initiating devices that accurately detect smoke, heat, or flames and report any anomalies by zone, pinpointing the areas in alarm or in question.
- Notification appliances such as strobes, horns or emergency communication appliances that direct occupants quickly to safety and meet new and existing codes, such as the Americans with Disabilities Act.
- Mass notification capabilities that provide email alerts or text messages.
- Fire system inspections - Technicians perform scheduled fire inspections and tests of UL fire systems as required by local codes and include sprinkler, fire extinguisher and hood systems.
Start Saving Today!
Let Us Give You a Call
Let Us Call You
Get A $100 Prepaid Credit Card
When you refer a friendHow It Works
*For every referral that results in the sale of a monitored alarm system, we will give you a $100 Visa/Mastercard giftcard